Sunday, May 26, 2013

Lily Lou- 9 Months

I met Brook, Zach and Lily at Goose Island on Saturday afternoon.  It was chilly (I went out and bought sweatpants because I was an idiot and wore shorts) and had started to rain. I even asked if we should reschedule.  But Brook, in her true optimistic fashion, said we should stick it out.  It's a good thing we did because we we all arrived, the clouds parted and sunshine came through. It was a wonderful afternoon with some great people. Lily is a lucky gal, to have such spirited and superb parents such as this.

The loving glance of a proud father.






This is the look only a mother can give her child.






The peek-a-boo time begins....



And Lily giggles with delight!






 At this point, Lily has lost interest in me, but can't seem to get enough of the nature that surrounds her.


 And finally, fun moments with her daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment